lakewood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

z71turbo

May 30, 2009
s/w ont
Newbie here. Hi. My question is does anyone have any info on lakewood stoves? I have an upright one with a single door with a moose on it. I cant find a tag on it. It has a heat sheild on it. I put it in my cabin up north. Also I have a Findly wood cook stove there. Question 2 can I hook the two of them together to a single S/S chimney? Thanx in advance

lakewoods are similar to the fisher stoves of the late 70's-early 80's. they will require 36" clearance to any combustible. heat shields should cut this # down by 1/2. As far as plugging 2 into the same flue, rules vary in different regions. Some people will allow it in the states, as long as the two appliances share the same fuel type and are positioned in the same room. I am not sure about Canada, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.