Lange 6303 parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jdhumarock

Feb 28, 2022
I just purchased a lange 6303 beautiful condition on the outside,but i am sure it may be missing some parts on inside. Does anyone have an owners manual? or fotos of what it should look like on inside?

Thats a hard stove to source out parts for. The easiest thing would be too just find another stove with the parts you need and combine the stoves to get one functional piece. These 6303s are pretty common in New England

There is a lot of Lange info on this wiki page. Woodman's Parts Plus may have some parts for it.

There is a lot of Lange info on this wiki page. Woodman's Parts Plus may have some parts for it.

I checked Woodmans before I replied, all they carry for a 6303 is the morso pipe adapter.

Yes, still might be worth a call. They may be able to refer to other sources.
Do you have any interior shots or schematic drawings for it?

It has been a while, but I don't recall that there ARE any internal parts for that little guy.
I didn't think so but was wondering if it had a baffle.

Thank you for your reply.

IMG_3113.jpg IMG_3118.jpg IMG_3116.jpg IMG_3117.jpg