Last bag in the hopper

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hossthehermit

Minister of Fire
May 17, 2008
Maine, ayuh, by gorry
Last of the Corinth, that is. Not sad to see them gone. Would I buy 'em again? $15/ ton cheaper than Athens would probably be the point where I would, maybe 10.

ive only got about 10 bags total left for the season..hope it gets warm soon...

Well, This is the first time I've tried them. I bought 3 bags of them yesterday because the place I get my pellets at had no Athens left. I don't like the Corinth at all very large pellets and the heat out put seams to be lower. It's funny that you can get Corinth for $15 less as I can get Athens for $20 less. I just finished a ton of Somerset. They spoiled me low ash high heat.

Looks like I'll be in search of some pellets.

It's funny how we all search for the Holly Grail of pellets. One that produces no ash and puts out a gazillion Btu's, kinda like the carburetor that got 100mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.