Lennox sell off pellet stove line?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioburner

Aug 4, 2012
West central Mn
Searching for a manual for a Whitfield and was being bumped to a different site under construction.

What model Whitfield? I have the manual for the Profile-2 series at home.

Eric

I found the manual I needed for the Optima but was getting steered away from Lennox everytime I tried finding pellet stoves to another site that said it was under construction which leads me to think Lennox sold off the pellet line.

http://ihp.us.com/legacy_product#legacy_products yeah looks like it

"IHP is currently developing a document search tool to support manuals, installation instructions, and specification sheets for appliances previously sold under a legacy brand such as FMI Products, Vantage Hearth, and Lennox Hearth Products."

"
2012 Innovative Hearth Products Began
Lennox International announced that the hearth division was for sale in the fourth quarter of 2011. April of 2012 Comvest, an investment firm in West Palm Beach, Florida, secured the assets. Later in September of 2012 Comvest acquired the assets of FMI Products, LLC and merges the two. The outcome is Innovative Hearth Products, a leading manufacturer of fireplaces, fireplace inserts, free-standing stoves, gas log sets, accessories, and venting products. To view the press release click on the link, http://www.lennoxhearthproducts.com/news/view-bulletin.asp?bid=740"

2014 The Lennox brand transitions as IHP Brands emerge
The Lennox brand name for stoves and inserts goes away in early 2014. The origin of this great line came from many outstanding specialty companies that were acquired to become the brand. The new stove and insert brand, IronStrike, emerges… a strong name for some strong legacy hearth products like the wood collection of Country Stoves, and the Pellet Collection of Whitfield Pellet.

Status
Not open for further replies.