Lesson: Pick yer dayz, but remain flexible

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

Yesterday was my designated day to get wood B4 the cold snap. The rain shoulda been a clue to stay home. Anywho . . . the cogs on the recoil have been sticking (water) so I took along a Torx driver just in case. Smart move . . . till I apparently didn't get them tight enough and lost every dayumn one of them!!

Stihl dealer looked and has um in stock. I told him to put a sale price on the 660 for when I get there. He said okay, but Dayumn Germans won't do it though.

Auc Tung Farfegnugan :coolgrin:

Spend The money already! ghesh.........If I hear you crying over the 660 one more time....Get it and I will show you a 460 that will put its _ick in the dirt! lol
Storm coming in hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"watch out....driving pleasure"? what a strange thing to quote in German.

there is a local guy selling a 660 for 400 did't seem like a bad deal!!! New there 800

estang said:
there is a local guy selling a 660 for 400 did't seem like a bad deal!!! New there 800

660 are over 1000.00 new.

Just priced the ms 661 1190.00 plus tax with a 25" bar seemed a little high but that is what I was told

Naandme said:
Just priced the ms 661 1190.00 plus tax with a 25" bar seemed a little high but that is what I was told

not seen or heard about a 661 they have any close? Sure would like to take a look at one.....Yea the 660 still well over 1000.00

If you can get a new 660 for $800, buy me three.

I have not seen a 661, but I'll be at the Stihlership tomorrow, so we'll see.

I just got a 660 that was like new, a couple months old and very clean for $800, 2 bars. I met a logger who also just bought out a friend of his who was going out of business and he bought 4 more, I am supposed to see him in a few days about taking some of my trees. I will you keep you guys posted if he has anything good.

GolfandWoodNut said:
I just got a 660 that was like new, a couple months old and very clean for $800, 2 bars. I met a logger who also just bought out a friend of his who was going out of business and he bought 4 more, I am supposed to see him in a few days about taking some of my trees. I will you keep you guys posted if he has anything good.

good used 660 2 bars 800.00 good price...............

Status
Not open for further replies.