Let the burning begin!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My good friend just installed the f55. What a beautiful stove. What are your thoughts on it? He's got 3000 sq. to heat. And his stove is on the right wall middle, of his house. Should he put another small stove in his kitchen, basically opposite side from where his stove is?

I like it. Major improvement over the VC Encore non-cat I replaced with the F55. This will be my third season with the stove, I am still learning its little quirks. 3000sq ft might be pushing it, depending on how the house is laid out. I have a 3500 sq ft 1738 cape and the stove heats the main living area and I'm less concerned about the remote end of the house, which gets limited use in the winter (I keep the baseboard at 50 and increase the heat there as needed.) Search for F55 in this forum, you'll find a lot of threads about the stove and its performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.