Lexington Forge Concorde Service Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

[email protected]

Hearth Supporter
Nov 23, 2005
After decades of Wood and Coal burning my wife and I decided to switch to NG. We scored a beautiful Hampton Roads DV stove off Craig's List for $200. The thing works perfectly. I did the entire install by myself including piping the NG, and the venting. All inspected and signed off on by my city. I came across and bought another stove off of Craig's list a Lexington Forge Concorde CV28DV. This seems ok, but before I install I would like to take it apart and inspect it more closely. This will be supplemental heat on the unheated but finished 3rd floor of our 110yr old house in Rhode Island. I have the owners manual but would love to find a service manual with more detailed instructions on disassembly. How can I get one?