Lighting A Woodstock Keystone (Video)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice. What made you switch from the Fireview to two Keystones?

Fireview was too much heat for his layout. I envy Todd and his efficiency.

I envy Todd for that fantastic hearth he had built for the Keystone on the main floor.

I envy Todd because he is so envied.

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
nice. What made you switch from the Fireview to two Keystones?

I like the looks of the Keystone better and had a friend that wanted a Fireview and I got a deal from Woodstock on a refurb so it worked out great.

I like the looks of the Keystone better and had a friend that wanted a Fireview and I got a deal from Woodstock on a refurb so it worked out great.

Oh wow. Great. Glad that worked out for you. Is your buddy happy with the fireview?

Oh wow. Great. Glad that worked out for you. Is your buddy happy with the fireview?

Yeah, he loves the long burns and even heat compared to his old Voglezang. There's times when I miss my old Fireview but 2 Keystones for 2000 sq ft is plenty.

I can't be the only one that is thinking that stove seems like a PITA to use? The little side loader door and it holds like 6 "sticks" of wood? It doesn't look like even my normal sized splits would fit in that door, never mind the "overnighters"

Perhaps you've never been around these stoves? Little side loader? Seems large enough for most folks. Six sticks? Depends upon your definition of sticks.

Perhaps there was another reason for your post? Seems a bit rude Nate.

Status
Not open for further replies.