Lignetics bags

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

referee38

Mar 27, 2011
Eastern Pa
Mine have the word Lignetics in green. The problem I an having is where the bags are sealed the bags are opening up in the stack and spilling pellets everywhere. Has anyone else had this happen to them. I called the dealer where I bought them and they said they would call Lignetics but I have not hear back from them yet.
ERS

Yep, we've had that happen. The effected bags were put upright onto the floor, then taped with duct tape. Later, I found a couple more that I duct taped together while still stacked. That worked too. We like the pellets, but not the packaging. We now look for brands that have more of a 'crimp' for a seal, rather than just a thin line.

Status
Not open for further replies.