Lignetics On Sale in WV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2014
Slate West Virginia
Hardman's Hardware stores are having their Eary Season Buy!

The sale is going on until May 9th. 2015. The cost per ton is $199.00 + tax. Limit 3-ton per customer. Pellets must be picked up by June 30th 2015 the latest. They are in stock now according to my local Hardman's store in Mineral Well, WV 26151 store. Pick up only. I ordered the max yesterday.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Well I'm late on this and more than a few states away but I wanted to share_ lignetics are being sold for $7 a bag here. Just shy of $200 a ton, and they are great pellets. Dangit, I wish I could get in on that! You're a lucky guy!

Hardman's Hardware stores are having their Eary Season Buy!

The sale is going on until May 9th. 2015. The cost per ton is $199.00 + tax. Limit 3-ton per customer. Pellets must be picked up by June 30th 2015 the latest. They are in stock now according to my local Hardman's store in Mineral Well, WV 26151 store. Pick up only. I ordered the max yesterday.

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm
good deal...
paid 259.00 ton here outside Phila.

Is that an East Asian Holiday Sale ?

Well I'm late on this and more than a few states away but I wanted to share_ lignetics are being sold for $7 a bag here. Just shy of $200 a ton, and they are great pellets. Dangit, I wish I could get in on that! You're a lucky guy!
$7 a bag is just shy of $200 a ton?
RK Miles was getting $299 a ton last month.

Reactions: Jack Morrissey
50 bags x 40 pounds each = 2,000 pounds
2,000 pounds = 1 ton
$4 x 50 = $200.00
$7 x 50 = $350

$7 a bag is just shy of $200 a ton?
RK Miles was getting $299 a ton last month.

$7 for a single bag / $299 a ton actually sounds about right for that time of year.

Just an update. Hardman's Hardware in Mineral Wells, WV is still running the sale on Lignetics Pellets for $199.00 + tax. Limit 3-ton per customer. Sale dates June 4th - June 13th 2015 hardmans 2_ lignetics pellet sale 6.4_6.13 2015.jpg

Steve
Pheasant Hollow Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.