Litter Burner on RFD-TV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuelfarmer

Burning Hunk
Hearth Supporter
Oct 18, 2010
VA
Our farm will get a little air time on a show called "Virginia Farming" that will run on RFD-TV July 30 at 3:00 pm. The segment starts about 6 min. into the show. The topic is burning poultry litter in a hot air furnace to heat a turkey barn.

I will be the hayseed looking farmer in a green t-shirt.

Awesome. I was on RFD-TV once for doing BBQ judging at a state fair. I never got to see it though, RFD-TV wasn't available in my area and I wasn't going to pay to watch it online for just the one show. If you find a video source on the net, link it up so we can watch!

I will post a link as soon as the local TV station that produced the show puts in on their web site. Should be next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.