Little ash cutting yesterday.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
On my property cut load haul,got quite a bit cut beautiful day.
Little ash cutting yesterday. Little ash cutting yesterday. Little ash cutting yesterday. Little ash cutting yesterday. Little ash cutting yesterday.

Wow is that a double drop tine? Nice, congrats!

Reactions: Slocum
Thanks for sharing pic of your buck! Thats a slob. Any more pics?

2018 Pacific Energy FP30

Unfortunately no ,this old boy has eluded me for 4 years,I'm almost sad I nailed him,but he's left plenty of progeny ,Barnett Predator double lung shot,went 50 yds and dropped ,arrow went clean through,hardly a drop of blood in the old boy when dressed.

Congrats on the deer four years is some patients. I see I'm not the only one cutting ash, as you know one day it is 60 and sunny then rain and 35 for a couple. This winter has had its ups and downs, but nice pics!

Reactions: D8Chumley
So would it be inappropriate to say, "Nice ash, deer...!!!"

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Reactions: D8Chumley