little help please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgt2x

Oct 28, 2014
long island
Tried a search I am looking for info on the device that will circulate the zones on an oil burner that's either tied into thermostat or directly to circulator pump.....New to pellets finally got what you guys are talking about with quality pellets much less ash cleaner glass less clean outs worth the extra bucks thanks

What you are looking for is called a zone controller. Taco is a popular manufacturer.

http://www.taco-hvac.com/products/electronic_controls/zone_controls/index.html

You hook this up to your oil gun, your circ pumps, and your thermostat. When the thermostat energizes, it enables the firing of the oil gun, and turns on the circ for that zone. They also work if you have zone valves instead of circulators.

they will circulate. The zones so they won't freeze. A few minutes every hour? Thanks I run my pellet stove 24. 7 I am paranoid about my baseboard freezing up

Ahh ok. You want a pump exerciser.

What do you have for a zone control on you oil boiler?

Taco makes a device that works with their controls. Search for PC610.

There are other options that will do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.