Location of Harman Advance Circuit Board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take off the side and lay down. You can get to the fuse on my board that way. The board sits on 4 posts I believe -- I put a new board in just over a year ago and was an easy job.

Jeffhab said:
Take off the side and lay down. You can get to the fuse on my board that way. The board sits on 4 posts I believe -- I put a new board in just over a year ago and was an easy job.

what was defective on the board may i ask? mine seems like the temperature dial is hanging on certain spots(goes under temp or over temp but not where it should)! the dial might be getting dirty and just started to do it this year...ggrr!

I bought my stove used. The issue was it was feeding at full rate all the time and would not shut down. Ebay has pots for replacement cheap if your handy with soldering.

Jeffhab said:
I bought my stove used. The issue was it was feeding at full rate all the time and would not shut down. Ebay has pots for replacement cheap if your handy with soldering.

seems mine is doing the same thing. i've put a thermometer near the sensor and i'm keeping tabs on what is going on. i was thinking of resoldering a new pot too but at last resort. the dealer nearby wants $180cdn for a new circuit board, i will tinker with the one i have first or order one from the states if i need too!
thx,

If you are blowing fuses you have a serious problem. Stop and find the problem prior to inserting a new fuse.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.