Logosol Setup

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This was the Logosol M7 setup in Tupper Lake at the Woodsmen's Day's, they had a Husky 385XP with a ripping chain with a 10 pitch, went through the pine like butter.

First saw these guys at breakfast at the Lumberjack Inn across from the Nice and Easy in lower Tupper, if you are ever in Tupper it's a good spot to eat.

Maybe the moderator can move this into GEAR.

Zap

I merged the two threads together, Zap. Rick

Attachments

• 100_0991.jpg
    100_0991.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 100_0992.jpg
    100_0992.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 292
Thats a cool set up wonder how much those are?

smokinjay said:
Thats a cool set up wonder how much those are?

If you purchased at the show $1600.00, $2000.00 through Logosol.

Zap

I'm thinking one might find a nice used bandsaw mill at that price. Probably one that can mill longer lengths too.

LLigetfa said:
I'm thinking one might find a nice used bandsaw mill at that price. Probably one that can mill longer lengths too.

Correct Getfa, by the time you buy the saw plus the logosol setup your over $3000.00.

zap

zapny said:
LLigetfa said:

Correct Getfa, by the time you buy the saw plus the logosol setup your over $3000.00.

zap

and at that point you should have bought the bandmill.

Status
Not open for further replies.