Long Island CL ad. Somebody from here?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/grd/2287760582.html

Re: FIREWOOD---FIREWOOD---FIREWOOD---FIREWOOD---FIREWOOD---FIREWOOD (Just be HONEST....ALL you firewood guys!)

Date: 2011-03-26, 12:58PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Listen action, the reason your posts are being flagged is because if you firewood guys would just fess up right from the beginning what your prices REALLY are then your ads would stay. Between you, LI Mulch and a few of the others you ALL post a bullshit price in your ad titles for SEASONED firewood. Only to find out that when I call the price IMMEDIATELY jumps $50-$100 per cord. Then if you DO deliver I ask for nothing but fireplace size pieces of 14-16 inches. You dump your load and there it is hidden on the bottom near the ground. All of your crap stove pieces of no longer than 8 inches! So c'mon, I know you all know better. If this post gets flagged I'm just going to repeatedly repost it. If you care to email me and sell me what I want rather than unseasoned crap, short lengths and above all just be honest and up front with your prices you'll have a customer for life who will buy at least 3-5 cords a season.

Is that too much to ask?

Sure like to see some pic's on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.