Looking for a good place to buy a new pellet and have installed in RI/Mass

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

cristiansmom

Hearth Supporter
Jul 17, 2008
Rhode Island
My Afton Bay is about 12 to 14 years old and lately we're having quite a few problems with it so I think it's time to look into a new pellet stove. We live in goat Island near the Massachusetts line. Looking for someone local that won't take us for a ride. Also looking for recommendations on pellet stoves to get that are average price. Not looking for chippy cheese but also not working for super expensive.

Debi

Any ACE HW there? I got Harmon XXV and it's great. I was Considering CAB50, but it did not fit decor of house (Wife). Lots cheaper.

P series Harmans are really good units. Mine is 14 yrs old and going strong and easy to service

Reactions: cristiansmom
And it looks like the P series still have the tried and true 3 knob control

If you’re going for a Harman give my guys at Kirley Masonary in Mansfield a call. They are good fair people!

Reactions: cristiansmom
I know Hearthside fireplace and patio in Warwick RI and Holliston Mass are good people, they sell Harmans, install and do service too..