Looking for a Pacific Energy Speed Control for Warnock Hersey Super 43

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchick

Hearth Supporter
Feb 4, 2010
SE Alberta
The local Fireplace store contacted Pacific Energy and they were told that this 20 + year old part can not be located at the moment, but they will watch for one.

Does anyone know where I might get another speed control? It does work, just at one speed, not Low to High like it used to.

It is for a Warnock Hersy Super 43.

This makes me so mad, so typical, the older units of anything are well made, but components will eventually break or break down and are discontinued, and we are forced to buy the modern stuff, (want to use another word), that only lasts a short time and we are continually forced to keep buying this 'stuff'.

Sorry for the rant.

I searched the Web, ebay, can't remember how I got here. You are probably my last chance for any help.

Thanks

Even if you take out the existing switch you could just put a dimmer switch from HD or Lowes in line on the cord.. It'll do the same thing.

Thanks for both of those ideas!

I will pass on this information to someone who understands these things, my Dad, and hopefully we will have it fixed up in no time.
Thanks so much for your help.

The stove is a Pacific Energy Super 43
The Warnock Hersy is the testing company that tests it to meet specific code/standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.