Looking for installer in Hudson Valley NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishon

Jul 23, 2008
Orange County NY
Hello everyone. I am ready to do an add on wood boiler to my existing oil boiler very soon, and I am new to this whole idea and I have alot of questions. I would like to know if anyone knows of any reputable installers in the lower hudson valley NY(Orange,Putnam,Sullivan counties). Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again.
Chris

[/size]Chris, I own a HVAC business located outside Middletown. I sell and install Benjamin add on wood boilers as well as Global Hydronics outdoor boilers. I'd be happy to help you along with any questions you may have. My web site is www.ascozzi.com or I can be reached at 845 629-1317 ... Anthony

Hey Anthony, thanks for the reply, I am actually looking at the Benjamin DO110. I have an 8 yr old house with an oil burner with baseboard heat. I am heating approx. 2000 sq.ft. I wanted to know if I could use my existing double walled chimney to use for both the oil and wood boiler. (I think I know the answer is no) I can run a new chimney if I need to. I am looking for an estimate for installation, and if you carry Benjamin boilers can you give me a price on the DO110 also. I live in Fort Montgomery.(between Bear mountain and West point) If you are interested please let me know ASAP, I would like to get started soon. Thanks for any info.
Chris D

Status
Not open for further replies.