Looking for this...........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodMann

Minister of Fire
Feb 9, 2008
New Mexico
I have a chimney/ flie brush and some white, fiberglass rods but when I went to turn the brush at the end of the rod the rod just twisted and grayed. So my question is- wehre can I get some solid rods that don't flex or twist? Sure I have 2 45*'s in the run but I take that apart on the ower end and get them sparkling by hand................

Have made several posts on this, and so have others - forget the rods, get some 1/2" grey PVC electrical conduit, some PVC plumbing adapters, and a few bolts to fasten the sections of conduit together temporarily... Works well, and is a fraction of the cost.

Gooserider

I'll 2nd that. Cost @ $10 + brush.

i agree

wood003-6.jpg

wood004-6.jpg

wood005-3.jpg

Cool- thank guys. Looks easy enough..............

Status
Not open for further replies.