Looking to buy wood pellets in bulk in Portland,Maine area Anyone want in????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

www_godzilla

Oct 24, 2008
Portland,Maine
If you go to pelletsales.com,you will see that you can buy Granules LG wood pellets from them. Unfortunately they only will deliver for a minimum of 3 tons. I only need 1 ton for my stove. So I am looking for others who might want to join in. The cost will be $299 a ton. The Granules LG are a very good pellet to burn. I have been monitoring pellets from many peoples experience on here. Seems like here in Maine it is difficult to find a good pellet. $299 isn't cheap,but to me I'd rather pay $299 a ton for a product that is been consistently good vs a product that sells for $ 275 or less and is not a good product. If anyone who reads this has an opinion on these pellets,please tells us about it.

Check out Mainely Ticks or Paw-zn-Around, I forget which one it was that had LG Granules. I know they seem like weird places to buy pellets, but.............. My boiler dealer bought them, I believe he said he paid $295.

He traded me a ton, and they are very good pellets. Nothing wrong from ordering from Pelletsales though, I just wouldn't buy their brand (Clean Fire) again.

Status
Not open for further replies.