1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Lopi Answer question?

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by RiRi, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiRi

RiRi New Member

I recently acquired a used Lopi Answer stove. I know it is a little older as it doesn't have 3 combustor tubes, this one has one round front tube and rear air holes in the square tube. It also doesn't have the side convection vents. Does anyone know when Lopi changed the design to the 3 tube style? Also if anyone has had any experience with this stove I would like to hear about it. Also if anyone knows what size the door gasket is that would be helpful also. Thanks

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. yukiginger

yukiginger Member

I bought a used Answer myself early in the season to heat my basement. Havent' actually fired it up much, as I'm not often using the basement. Anyway, I emailed Travis Industries through their website with my serial number and within a couple days I had the stove dated as being built in 2002.

MarkG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.