1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Lopi Freedom Bay parts

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Woodsong, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodsong

Woodsong New Member

Loc:
    Southern Cal.
    After searching Google I was unable to locate a parts supplier for my Lopi Freedom Bay stove. Anyone have an idea where I might order basically all the top end parts(minus bricks)?

Never mind, I discovered my own answer after I tried to search again.

The following is from hearthtools.com

Travis Ind. (the manufacture of Lopi, Avalon and FPX) policy is NO DEALER can NOT sell parts ONLINE
    to customers out of their service are. If Travis catches a dealer selling parts on-line they will threaten them with taking their dealership away of all Travis brands they sell. THIS HAPPENED TO US.
    If you dont have a local dealer that sells parts then you are out of luck.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. ROBERT F

ROBERT F Minister of Fire

Loc:
    CENTRAL COLORADO
    If no local dealer, contact travis and explain the issue. they will put you in contact with a "area" retailer (sometimes 100+ miles away) and permit mailing of parts to you from them. No online sales, but if you call them direct, and place the order they can ship it to you. At least this was the way it was explained to me by local travis dealer (40+ miles away). Went in ordered the part, and THEY shipped it to me when after it came into the shop. Pain in the rear!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.