Lopi Liberty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Attached are some pictures of the Liberty almost closed down (first picture) the last two pictures the air is closed down and the third picture is the temp it is running at.

The load is 8-9 cherry splits.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2093.jpg
    100_2093.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 100_2095.jpg
    100_2095.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 100_2096.jpg
    100_2096.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 364
  • 100_2097.jpg
    100_2097.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 360
nice pics! You can feel the heat.

I like the way that digital cameras sometimes seem to respond to fire pictures. I've seen green in pics I've taken of propane or nat gas stoves, and purple in woodstove fires

Adios Pantalones said:
nice pics! You can feel the heat.

I like the way that digital cameras sometimes seem to respond to fire pictures. I've seen green in pics I've taken of propane or nat gas stoves, and purple in woodstove fires

I found that when using the different modes when taking pictures of the same subject will give you different colors.

zap

Where are you taking the temp from?? We had a good one going this am and was arround 550

estang said:
Where are you taking the temp from?? We had a good one going this am and was arround 550

That is the stove top temp estang, sorry about that I should've included that in the post. High burn for our stove is 600-800 for the stove top temp.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.