Lopi Model# FL 4002

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BTFire

Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
Can anyone give me good info on this? Lopi Model# FL 4002 I know it's older. The guy told me it's 22"H x 29W x 18D. My opening is 30H x 36W x 19D. This is the listing with pictures http://fayar.craigslist.org/hsh/4741479054.html . I'm looking for something that will heat at least my 1st floor. My house is around 3200sqft. It's a very old house, built in 1907. Big rooms.
He told me the Model# said FS FL LX and the FL is underlined so I'm assuming that is it plus the 4002.
I know Lopi is a great brand but is this too small?

Probably not big enough. Not sure sure anything would be from one location. Was a nice insert in its day . No way it is worth that money. Plus I am pretty sure it was an 8" flue so your liner cost would be higher than most .

I'd be looking for a larger, 3 cu ft insert that fits the fireplace unless the fireplace room is cut off from the rest of the house by small doorways.

Status
Not open for further replies.