Lopi Pioneer restrictor adjustment missing?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaboom413

Apr 3, 2016
Western MA
I'm new to pellet stoves, the house I bought came with a lopi pioneer stove. I took it apart and cleaned everything. It is kicking a good amount of klinkers when it is running. The manual says to adjust the restrictior, I can't seem to find it to make the adjustment. I see something that looks like it could be it but it's bolted to the stove. Please help!

Thanks for sharing the upgrade, where did you get the parts?

I did open the side of the stove and I see the adjuster but it is bolted in place not allowing it to slide.

Thanks for sharing the upgrade, where did you get the parts?

I did open the side of the stove and I see the adjuster but it is bolted in place not allowing it to slide.

You are welcome.
The parts can be ordered from a Lopi Dealer. I believe your bolts can be loosened and your damper can be adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.