Lopi Republic 1750

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawiney

Dec 20, 2011
West Sonoma County, CA
Anyone have experience with these? I am in process of finding out if it will fit into my Heatilator HB36A and if so am leaning toward getting over the Quad 2700i or Regency Hearth Heater which are my 2 other choices.

Thanx in Adv.

I have the stove version, we had it put in right after we bought the Cottage last fall. Love it so far. As I understand, the insert has the bypass damper which the stove does not. Currently the stove is the primary heat source for us and I really don't have any complaints. Right now it's 6 degrees out and a comfy 73ish in here. Watching the secondaries dance on a hot reload before I turn in for the night.

I had a Lopi Endeavor which I believe uses the same sized firebox. The stove was well made, 18x18 square firebox was awesome, brick baffle at the top instead of a board and the bypass was nice(not sure if the 1750 has that option?).

rdust said:
I had a Lopi Endeavor which I believe uses the same sized firebox. The stove was well made, 18x18 square firebox was awesome, brick baffle at the top instead of a board and the bypass was nice(not sure if the 1750 has that option?).

The stove doesn't...

Now looking into putting a freestanding on the floor and back-venting horizontal the 32 inches to the 90 degree elbow of 6" stainless flex pipe.
If i can do this i can have the big Stove i want. Looking at isle Royale and Jotul Firelight 600.

Status
Not open for further replies.