When I shut it down this early spring, I gave my Harman inset a nice cleaning, including running 28' of brush up the vent pipe. I've been walking by the stove every day since but today I finally looked inside to poke around and was surprised how damp it was inside. I took the side baffle covers off and had trouble twisting the nuts that holds them on as they had started to rust. So I put a container of dessicant in the chamber and a little squirt of silicone on the screws. I now know other threads have discussed moisture, but if you're a first year user like me and haven't seen them or paid attention to them -- watch out for moisture!