LS Bilodeau

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stewi5

Jul 11, 2011
Québec
Hello to all,

Did someone have feedback about this unit?LS150

I plan to install a new unit on my garage to heat my concrete slab 840 sq/ft 10 feet sealing and also my new house 1400 sq/ft with cathedrale sealing. A friend estimate that i need only for the house 55000 btu/hour + the garage. I think the LS150 is too small for my aplication.

What do you think?

I looked at it too, so far not enough info on the product. Is it a gasifier? Whats the cost ? Should it be run with storage , ect..... we dedinetly need more info on this baby...... Look good on the picture , but without review, its hard to make a decision. Me i havent bought a boiler yet, but so far i am leaning towards garm

Status
Not open for further replies.