Magnum 3500 Cast Iron Corn Pot.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watcher1

Burning Hunk
Sep 11, 2014
Ironton WI
Well without getting to long here. I started with a Baby a few years ago, and last year ran a 3500 I bought on the cheap, really cheap, like $350. It was one dirty stove. Anyway, I had a friend make me a bigger clinker pot this fall to burn corn. Changed out the stir pot that was for pellets. Tonight I am installing a new cast pot from Magnum. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this. I have a cast pot for the baby and it seemed to do a good job. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1110141826a.jpg
    1110141826a.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 97
Actually the Magnum was designed with the stirrer pot and works well for extended unattended periods of time. A bit noisy as it breaks a clinker or two and with some oyster shells added keeps the corn clinker from sticking to the stirrer fingers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.