Maine wood stove/pellet stove rebate program

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mainely Saws

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Jan 11, 2010
Topsham , Me.
Hello folks ,
I just stopped by my local Lowes store where they had mail in $ 500 rebate info from Efficiency MAINE .

https://www.efficiencymaine.com/at-home/pelletwood-stoves/

It applies to many wood and pellets stoves but must meet a minimum of 75% efficiency . There is a complete listing of qualifying units at the website. The pellet/wood stove must be purchased by the end of the year . If you are in the market ,this could be a big savings. ......

BOB

Thanks for the tip Bob!

Bob, just sent this to my X who left me for a life in Maine! Bet I'll be the one installing it though!

If you roam around on the site, there also a $3000 rebate for wood and pellet boilers (with far more conditions).

Nice thing is it looks like self installs are allowed