Making Progress + a HH (lots of Pics)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sure is one beauty wall widow ;-)

loon

101_0736-1-1.jpg

Now you need a wood pile contest to enter ! Looks good. Lots of work and heat there.

Thanks for all the kind comments. It's Hearth.com's fault. My stacks don't hold a candle to some I've seen here! Woodmaster - who made the wood house in your avatar? It's the rest of the class here that is the inspiration and I won't hesitate to take these down in 2 years to burn.

Yeah - neighbors think I've completely lost my mind. My buddy just laughs and shakes his head, everytime he sees me going up my drive with another Pick up load of rounds! They all say, "Jeez, how much freakin wood do you need?"

I'll be out again this weekend adding more. I'll stop once we get snow. And come ice out - I'll fish until it gets cold again. The wood processing would be a sickness if I did it all the time and couldn't stop, but really its just something I do in the winter. It just helps me keep busy during my non fishing months. If I lived down south where I could fish 365 days a year, I'd never touch another piece of firewood..... GASP!

I like when they say "do you have enough wood?" and I say "nope, never have enough wood". Its like asking if somebody has enough money. Would anybody say yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.