Massive undertaking PIC HEAVY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterMech said:
QuadForLife said:
Very true about the list. I am an electrician by trade. Had my hand tools stolen right out of the back of the pickup a few years ago. Made a list from memory, priced it out. 1200 dollars!!!!! Company ins paid, thank God, I could not believe good tools add up that fast. Make a list.

1200 dollars!!! lol I wish 1200 bucks would cover my entire collection. I've never priced it all out (that would be a HUGE undertaking) but I know I've got more into tools than I paid for my wife's new car. I'm guessing it would cost north of $30K to replace my inventory.

1200 was just for some hand tools in a 20 inch canvas tool bag. Though what you've got going sounds inpressive.

QuadForLife said:
MasterMech said:
QuadForLife said:
Very true about the list. I am an electrician by trade. Had my hand tools stolen right out of the back of the pickup a few years ago. Made a list from memory, priced it out. 1200 dollars!!!!! Company ins paid, thank God, I could not believe good tools add up that fast. Make a list.

1200 dollars!!! lol I wish 1200 bucks would cover my entire collection. I've never priced it all out (that would be a HUGE undertaking) but I know I've got more into tools than I paid for my wife's new car. I'm guessing it would cost north of $30K to replace my inventory.

1200 was just for some hand tools in a 20 inch canvas tool bag. Though what you've got going sounds inpressive.

lol, anybody planning on ripping off my shop better bring a big truck, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.