MegaScore Truckload 7

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarmGuy

Minister of Fire
Jan 30, 2006
Far Northern Calif. Coast
I've been so lucky to get this score. Here are photos from today showing the cutting of two of the logs. They are thinly cut so that I can more easily load them into the truck and split them.

Before (I got the log the chainsaw is on and the one the smaller log is leaning against):

Bunnywood62_zps80212e09.jpg

During

BunnyWood66_zpsae517a80.jpg

After

BunnyWood70_zps28ec9f6d.jpg

BunnyWood69_zps64ae8cfc.jpg

Nice work WarmGuy. Looks like ponderosa pine and doug fir? Your Taco looks like it was up to the task!

Nice work WarmGuy. Looks like ponderosa pine and doug fir? Your Taco looks like it was up to the task!

I know you were talking about the truck, but that didn't sound right,lol. Nice score Al.

I know you were talking about the truck, but that didn't sound right,lol.....

Haha! I have a Tacoma so I am in the know...;)

Nice load
Bet no one tailgates you on the way :) LOL

You're making quite a pile of wood chips,
Keep after it, it shrinking almost 1/2 a cord every trip ;)

Nice pictures :)

I've been so lucky to get this score. Here are photos from today showing the cutting of two of the logs. They are thinly cut so that I can more easily load them into the truck and split them.

Before (I got the log the chainsaw is on and the one the smaller log is leaning against):

Bunnywood62_zps80212e09.jpg

During

BunnyWood66_zpsae517a80.jpg

After

BunnyWood70_zps28ec9f6d.jpg

BunnyWood69_zps64ae8cfc.jpg
Awesome load looks like an 03 Taco built like a tank,only problem is you got room for at least fitty% more wood nice loading and truck.

It's Monterey Pine and Doug Fir. 1999 Tacoma. I only have to drive it down the street.

Got some more big ones today. Four more loads may do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.