Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael6268

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Grafton NH/Upper Valley
Hello everyone. With everyone getting ready to start their Holiday travels, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope everyone gets that "new stove" or other hearth related things that they have been wishing for. And most of all may everyone and their families have a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Joyous Holiday! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a "warm" night!

We're supposed to get hammered with something by early next week. Sounds like maybe a Noreaster. That would involve you guys in CT, I believe.

So maybe there's hope.

Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all. Enjoy good health and readings on the forum and keep warm.

Days are getting longer!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Happy New Year to all.

Hopefully Hearth.com and you (people of the year) can continue to help folks throughout 2007 and further.

PS. I told Martha I would buy my own gifts - some wood working tools so I can start making better patterns for the foundry.....a little bench scroll saw, dremel, etc.
She happily obliged, although she did buy me a heavy-duty Hoodie at Tractor Supply and gave it to me a couple days early.

Rainy start to the weekend, maybe a storm brewing for next week, I wish all the members of Hearthnet a safe and happy holiday season, for you and your loved ones, thanks for all the input and help this year to make this the best and most informative site for safely enjoying the hearth, and warmth of wood burning!

Many wishes for a safe & happy holiday saeson to everyone.
Regardless of good discussion, laughs, debate or argument. Its the time of year to set differences aside and
wish everyone the best of the holiday season, & a happier, healthier & hopefully prosperous new year.
To all and their loved ones, the very best!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all...

Don't forget to leave the stove door open a crack when you go to bed on Sunday night so Santa can get in when he gets to the bottom of the liner!

Merry Christmas to a great bunch of folks. I have monitored online groups and forums for years but never jumped in because they mostly looked like battle fields. This place is just a great online home for wood burners of all ilks.

Have a great holiday season and I am proud to know ya all. And don't fret the warm weather. Saving wood is a good thing. Kind of a Christmas present for the new installs that only have a cord or two. Ya just might make it to April this year.

Condolences MSG. With that pile you have you are screwed this year buddy.

no worries BB, i have a two more piles ready to go. I just have to dig them out and get them on the porch.

Merry Christmas to all! i have had a ton of fun here the last year. Look forward to 07' and this summer. When things get slow here the ash can gets wacky, not that its not already wacky, if you can imagine, it gets worse.

Im going to kansas next week for 7 days. Look forward to some temperate weather and the flint hills. Unfortunatly, i will not have internet access for a week. im not sure how im going to cope.

Happy Holidays to all of you, too. I just saw my most stress-inducing relative tonight, and it went very well. But I must point out that there is no apostrophe involved. I had to speak up, as there are two subject threads, each with an apostrophe in Holidays. That would be possessive or indicative of some letters being left out, neither of which is the case here. I have always disliked inappropriate apostrophes. The feng shui of words?!? Can't explain it. Misspelled words also jump out at me. Yes, in college lots of my friends had me edit their papers (not paper's.)

Those apostrophes always get me!

Holidays' cheer
The Holiday's weather is usually cold.
The big question for me is whether the thing goes before or after the s. I assume after if possession is the idea.

The stoves' glass window was dirty.
He had a lot of stoves.
Then where would one use stove's?

We can not only have a good holiday, we can improve our writing skills at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.