Merry Christmas (Eve)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
From our "family" (hearth.com, moderators, members and friends) to all of you!

Here is a really nice seasonal fireplace pic sent to me today by one of our members!

Post your Xmas stove and fireplace pics in this thread and we will move to the Pic Forum after a few days....

Attachments

• Fireplacexmas.jpg
    Fireplacexmas.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 214
Surprised nobody posted yet... But this is admittedly a bit of a diversion. Woodstove Wife, er... Woodstove Goddess made a really cool gingerbread house, based loosely on our own house. I had to share. Especially the woodshed, stocked full of Tootsie-roll and Cow-tail "splits", a Rolo chopping block, and an axe made from a chunk of Necco wafer & Tootsie Roll.

Happy Holidays, all!

Attachments

• GBREAD2.JPG
    GBREAD2.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 153
  • GBREAD3.JPG
    GBREAD3.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 167
Webmaster said:
From our "family" (hearth.com, moderators, members and friends) to all of you!

Here is a really nice seasonal fireplace pic sent to me today by one of our members!

Post your Xmas stove and fireplace pics in this thread and we will move to the Pic Forum after a few days....

Thank you and HAPPY Holidays to you and your family too! Thank you for the best forum online too...

Sincerely,
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.