Mile stone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatbedford

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Mar 17, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Actually odometer. This happened on the way in to work this am.
Mile stone

I did cheat and reset the trip odometer at the precise moment for the 78.9. Thankfully it all lined up in a place that I could stop and take a couple pictures safely.
2006 Ford Focus. Still runs and look good. Never been serviced except oil changes, front brakes, and a few sets of tires.
Mile stone

Can't argue with that.

looks to me like its time to buy a lottery ticket.....

Did that kid that you work with ever come to your house to show you how to swing an axe?

RORY12553 said:
Did that kid that you work with ever come to your house to show you how to swing an axe?

Not yet. We are all way too busy at work now. I'll have him and some of the guys up to the house this summer. I'll get a round of Elm for him and a round of Red Oak for me and I'll show him a thing or two! :lol: I'll keep you posted.

Flatbedford said:
RORY12553 said:

Not yet. We are all way too busy at work now. I'll have him and some of the guys up to the house this summer. I'll get a round of Elm for him and a round of Red Oak for me and I'll show him a thing or two! :lol: I'll keep you posted.

Let me know I have to rounds of elm that I am not looking forward too maybe he can come up to my house and show me how to split it while I have a beer and sit in my lounge chair!

You aren't that far away. You can come down with the elm. I have a lounge chair for you. The kid will bring the beer.

Flatbedford said:
You aren't that far away. You can come down with the elm. I have a lounge chair for you. The kid will bring the beer.

Sounds great to me looking forward to it! Maybe he can make a cot out of the wood so that i can sleep on it after I drink a few beers!

Steve, quit picking on the kids. Just give him a bigger splitting maul.

Status
Not open for further replies.