1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Mitt Romney has a plan, what about the Feds?

Post in 'The Green Room' started by Sandor, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandor

Sandor Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Deltaville,VA

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Todd

Todd Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Lake Wissota
    Yes, that would be nice. Maybe others will follow MA lead?
  3. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    I think this is great, but we're not waiting for the feds or states to come up with a plan. It starts with each of us at home. My sons and I just finished insulating the new crawlspace today. Our hope is to cut the energy consumption of this old house in half this winter. Stay tuned.
  4. DonCT

DonCT Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    sounds like every other energy plan ever put out.......

The proof is in the puddin.
  5. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

Would you vote for Mitt? He is eyeing the oval office. Believe it or not I have a very good ear piece to him. It is really rewarding he has tuned into the flow of Hearth.com. I PMed MSG a week or so back and presented a favorable situation, where Mitt has or could have considerable influence. Also remember he is trying to put forth an appealing political agenda. Tell the mases what they want to hear
  6. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

Mitt is energy concerned , right? then why does he oppose the cape cod wind farm?
  7. saichele

saichele Minister of Fire

Because his big money donors oppose it?

Or is this a trick question?

Steve
  8. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

Guessing Hyanis Port, Kennedy compound , is quite wealthy, populated with very influential people and naturally big money.
    The wind farm could ruin their views. That would be my guess. All other augments bird migrations ect are smoke screens
    convenient. Studies have proven the wind frequencies make this an ideal site. one of the premiere locations in USA.

Should Mitt become one of the front runners, He seems to support a favorable domestic policies. I could be inclined to vote for him
    So far he has not established a foreign policy or exit strategy. He has not been a bad governor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.