Morning Wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Apr 15, 2022
Maryland
Nothing quite like dropping a dead red oak on a 200 acre farm.

IMG_2503.jpeg IMG_2506.jpeg IMG_1354.jpeg IMG_1348.jpeg

Reactions: Split
Now the work begins!!

Hopefully the tree is being used for lumber and not firewood.

I enjoyed men's league weekend warrior sports for a while. I did basketball and softball but gave it up when it became more "please don't let me get injured" than having fun lol. Now I just stick to golf league. :)

Reactions: NickW
I enjoyed men's league weekend warrior sports for a while. I did basketball and softball but gave it up when it became more "please don't let me get injured" than having fun lol. Now I just stick to golf league. :)
That's why I bowl... And I'm still pretty sore every other weekend when Friday men's league is followed by Saturday couple's league.😜

I took the kids bowling about a month ago for an hour and my left ass cheek hurt for a week from all the crouching lol. We had fun tho! We did candle pin. Easier for the kids than regular.

Reactions: NickW