Mother load of free oak rounds in Bernardsville NJ (somerset County)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
I have come across a large supply of free oak rounds. I can't possibly take them all. If any of you guys are close and want some, pm me. These are rounds that have been sitting for years.

I'd surely like some gzecc. Just bring them any time and I'll give you a beer and a tank of gas for delivering it.

Thanks for the offer gz. Sadly, my yard is full :(

If you're willing to drive up to Sussex county I could DEFINITELY use them. I'm on my last bits of wood for the winter and I'm pretty broke. On top of that I can't get the chainsaw started and I have knotty pine in my driveway that I need to borrow my friend's splitter for.

I could REALLY REALLY use the wood if you're willing to make the trip up here.

KingNFM said:
If you're willing to drive up to Sussex county I could DEFINITELY use them. I'm on my last bits of wood for the winter and I'm pretty broke. On top of that I can't get the chainsaw started and I have knotty pine in my driveway that I need to borrow my friend's splitter for.

I think he meant he would let you know where the wood is located if you want to do the work. Not sure he was asking if he could drop off a few loads to anywhere in NJ??

I would PM him to see if something could be worked out...

CTwoodburner said:
KingNFM said:

I think he meant he would let you know where the wood is located if you want to do the work. Not sure he was asking if he could drop off a few loads to anywhere in NJ??

I would PM him to see if something could be worked out...

Good point....I'm a bit out of it today....lol

I wish!!!

Grab as much as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.