Mount Vernon AE Error Message

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

victor

Hearth Supporter
Sep 11, 2008
Maryland
This morning my Mt Vernon AE insert quit working. The thermostat gives an error message "Conv Blower Over I". About a month ago I had the convection blower replaced under warranty which expired Oct. 31. The bearing went out. I'll call tomorrow to see what's wrong but was curious if there is a simple fix for this. The stove was on automatic and I switched it to manual high and then switched the blower to normal to warm the house this morning. Shortly thereafter the blower quit working and the stove shut down.

bad connection at control board or blower, faulty convection blower or more than likely control board since you've already had the blower replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.