Mountain Dew

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a redneck Mimosa.

Reactions: firebroad
whatever works...I'm straight out with Sam Adams as I type :)

Prolly good with some Grey Goose mixed in... msp_flapper.gif

Are we talking about Mountain Dew(trademark), or mountain dew(Kentucky version)?
Anybody that goes to Taco Bell for breakfast should be considered armed and dangerous.

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
never mix anything with the goose....you mix with cheap booze. bottle of goose + straw = delta's shirtless tabletop dance lessons.

This thread is sooooooooo done if anyone say's, "pics or it didn't happen!" ;lol

UH Oh...watch out "The Closer" is looming.....;lolclosed-smiley.gif

Reactions: pen
Photos, or it didn't occur. And NOT phots of Delta giving lessons. I'm thinking more photos as proof he actually had a victim, I mean student.

Reactions: pen
I prefer my Mountain Dew neat. In my younger days it wasn't unusual for me to start the work-day with 31 grams of sugar and a serious shot of caffine! ;sick

Never could stand Mountain Dew,or its short-lived competitor from Coca-Cola called Mellow Yellow either.

Hate the taste of regular Red Bull (tried it once about 8 yrs ago),but do like Rockstar Tropical Punch & their Mango Orange flavors once in a while when I need an extra morning lift on a 12 hr workday.

Anyone else remember Jolt Cola from the mid-'80's or so? Man that stuff was like crank in a can lol.I think they outlawed it in some areas,no idea if that's just urban legend.

Surge anybody ! That was awful tasting and super super auger and caffeinated .

Never could stand Mountain Dew,or its short-lived competitor from Coca-Cola called Mellow Yellow either.

Hate the taste of regular Red Bull (tried it once about 8 yrs ago),but do like Rockstar Tropical Punch & their Mango Orange flavors once in a while when I need an extra morning lift on a 12 hr workday.

Anyone else remember Jolt Cola from the mid-'80's or so? Man that stuff was like crank in a can lol.I think they outlawed it in some areas,no idea if that's just urban legend.
C.J. Rapp went to school at Potsdam State, I met him through a friend who was at Potsdam State, party animal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolt_Cola

zap

Isn't jolt still around ? I think I see there cans occasionally.

Pete

Back in the late 80's the Late Mr. Firebroad bought a 2 litre bottle of Jolt. It was a weekend and I was out late with friends. Normally, if I would be coming in late, Rich would be asleep, but this time he was agitated and waiting up for me. After a little soothing, we decided it was the heavy duty caffeine that was responsible for his trouble, so he dumped the rest and never bought the stuff again. Now you have to understand that he didn't even drink coffee, so the effects were somewhat startling.

Surge anybody ! That was awful tasting and super super auger and caffeinated .

Isn't jolt still around ? I think I see there cans occasionally.

Pete

Jolt, Mellow Yellow are both still around. Haven't seen Surge in a long time but I do remember it.

They sell Jolt around here in 24oz al cans.

As for dew, try it mixed with Lime vodka and OJ.
My brother once drank a couple of Spuds glasses (32oz mug) of it and he broke out in hives.
He was happy, but itchy.

I like Mellow Yellow allot better than Dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.