Multipurpose wood shed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NextEndeavor

Burning Hunk
Jan 16, 2011
Southern Iowa
I'm looking to build a structure in the back yard to serve three purposes. It will have a roof and no sides for the purpose of outdoor firewood seasoning while the other half of the floor space will be for lawn furniture to enjoy the outdoors in the shade with a cold one. The third purpose is for a solar panel voltaic array. The proposed 5KW system needs about 350 square foot of roof space. Does anyone have pictures or similar ideas for a structure to do all three functions?

I don't know why, but your post reminded me of this setup. Good Luck!

I don't know why, but your post reminded me of this setup. Good Luck!
Thats a cool system - there is no way my stacks would stay up after being pushed like that but a very good idea and cheap as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.