My Harman XXV pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bug: Turn that cat over I think hes done on that side!

Just an update on my XXV Harman. I just finished burning my first ton of fuel. I have burned it since the last week in October till now, Jan 24 AND HAVE NEVER TURNED MY FURNACE ON ONCE! I will admit we have had an unusually mild winter and the one stretch of cold weather we had in December, about 10 days, I burned my BIS fireplace.
I think only spending 169.00 on a ton of pellets for this lenght of time a bargain.
My XXV does not suffer from any squeeling blower problems and works flawlessly.
ernie

As stated in one of the posts above, when my issue was resolved I would update here. I already did on the other thread. The issue was resolved, my stove now runs quite.

This stove now is all I hoped it ever would be, I truly love it. If you are considering buying a new pellet stove, this is the one.

Here is a new photo of my Harman XXV.

Attachments

• feb 06' 003.jpg
    feb 06' 003.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,646
Status
Not open for further replies.