My little buddy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muncybob

Minister of Fire
Apr 8, 2008
Near Williamsport, PA
She's just over a year old...had her since December. I'm trying to get a willow tree rooted in one of our fields so I walk down with some water frequently. She usually follows me a bit and then just sits there waiting for me to come back up....think this will be my new PC desktop background.

Attachments

• DSCN2966.jpg
    DSCN2966.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCN2967.jpg
    DSCN2967.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 334
Nice looking little gal there. They are a super intelligent breed and need to work. Keep em busy and they are happy.

Border Collie?

My mares live with a friend with 4 Border Collies, it's always interesting at the farm with them around :) Herding is a top priority, lol !!!

She's lovely !

Bordie Collie look alike...but she's an Australian Shepherd. Apparently this black/white color is not common in their breed...she does have a small patch of red too. Yep, smart like a Border Collie...but the body build is more beefy. I will not need any alarm clock anytime in the near future...she's full of beans from the crack of dawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.