My new Isle royale Install - Pics and Video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

latitude45

Oct 4, 2009
petoskey, mi
www.flickr.com
4292420849_f97530b75b.png

4293162840_16a7c38f73.png

4308462235_bf0ea0b820.png

IR moved into the house ready to be installed. Took 4 of us to move it, what a beast!

Take a look at the Video too!

So far so good! Real test will be tonight, going to see some single digits and 20-30mph winds.

It appears that they have had a small redesign of the rear air tubes. Yours appear to be higher than the one in mine. Could be the angle of the pic.

Hey, good lookin' stove. Get that beast fired up.

Note: when posting movies and such, you might want to give a heads up on size, we still have several members on dial up and that was a 32 meg download. :gulp: Not a big deal for high band width connections but on dial up.......whoa baby.

Nice stove. Time to fill it up with blue flames, glowing wood, and ash. We're sending
below zero temps your way.

Jags said:
Note: when posting movies and such, you might want to give a heads up on size, we still have several members on dial up and that was a 32 meg download. :gulp: Not a big deal for high band width connections but on dial up.......whoa baby.

Yeah sorry about that, I'll try and remember the slow pokes next time...

I think I was wrong on the air tube placement as well. I went home last night and shoveled about 5 gal of ash from the firebox, and low and behold the tubes got higher. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.