My new pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake86

Burning Hunk
Oct 8, 2015
Plymouth, Massachusetts
Finally, I'm up and running! My new Castle Serenity is cooking on low (#1) and it's a toasty 72 degrees in the living room and a arid 75 up in the loft after buttoning up the house.
Had it professionally installed by the local Harman dealer. The installers were really impressed with the quality and features of the stove. When I told them the price, they were flabbergasted. I think one of them may go out an get one for himself the way he was talking. They kept repeating, " thats a real fine stove".
In the process now of burning off that new stove smell with all the windows open. What a stink! Really like the ease of owning a ps after years of dealing with my cranky old wood stove. Sionara for good!

congrats, they are correct you got yourself a fine stove, It's gaining great popularity on here

Reactions: Jake86
Nice! Before we decided on an insert your stove was on my short list. I still might get one for our garage. Enjoy!

Congrats on your new stove and glad you are happy with it. Your Harman dealer installed it? Surprised since it doesn't sound like they carry them.

Pictures or it didn't happen
:)

Reactions: bogieb
Status
Not open for further replies.