My new wood hauler.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It creates a vacuum that sucks dirt into the jar before it goes into the regular oil bath air filter.
Funny thing is, there are a LOT of those old tractors from the 30's/40's still running today, in dirty, dusty conditions, that have nothing other than the oil bath air cleaners on them.

yeah, I don't know how well they work. I've had two on there and keep getting them knocked off when I'm mowing tightly up against high brush. As soon as it's knocked off it gets whacked by the brush hog. I've stopped replacing them. The snorkle is still there but no glass jar. The jar and the bail that holds it to the snorkle runs about $20.

I like the boom, very handy especially if you could incorporate a hydraulic top link.

Status
Not open for further replies.