1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

My new wood hauler!

Post in 'The Gear' started by Kenster, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Kenster

Kenster Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Texas- West of Houston

Attached Files:

AJS56, albert1029 and BrianK like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. albert1029

albert1029 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southwestern PA
    the color is sweet....
  3. MasterMech

MasterMech Guest

Love the '67-'68 stangs. Would have to lose the white-walls and wire spokes to live in this stable but that's just me, ;) (Damn kids, ;lol)
    albert1029 likes this.
  4. Beer Belly

Beer Belly Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Connecticut
    I'm a Chevy man, but love the ol' stangs. We (dealership I worked for) had a customers '68 Shelby GT KR500 Convertible in storage, along with his Farrari Modena and Porsche GT2. I did get to take to bosses '69 Z/28 home for a weekend....love the old muscle cars:cool:
  5. AJS56

AJS56 Member

Loc:
    Central Lower Mich
    A beauty Kenster! I have to say I totally like the wires and WW tires - they are part of that era. And that lime gold color is sweet! My dad had a 68 same color, same engine, only not a convertible. And.. well... it was... a Falcon 4 door. But other wise - it was just like your 'stang!! ;) Enjoy it - we had a 65 Monterey convertible about 10 years ago when the kids were still at home. Lots of parades, ice cream cone runs - it was great!