My score today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhoff310

Oct 7, 2010
Toledo Ohio area
Topped a tree a few weeks ago before my dad passed away. I went back today and finished it off. Standing dead ash, I left the punky stuff behind to go to the dump. Good thing it was only half a block away with a load like that

Jeff

Attachments

• DSCF1585.jpg
    DSCF1585.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 353
pic no.2

Attachments

• DSCF1586.jpg
    DSCF1586.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 356
That would get you a big fat fine and your truck impounded here. Those side extensions are sweet. I've been considering something similar to replace the rotten boards on my trailer.

Looks like you got some nice wood Jeff. Sorry to hear about your father.

SolarAndWood said:
That would get you a big fat fine and your truck impounded here. Those side extensions are sweet. I've been considering something similar to replace the rotten boards on my trailer.

The good thing is all the police in town know me very well.<Dad was a volunteer fireman for 44 years, grew up around the police and firemen>

The side extensions are made out of old bed frame and some scrap heavy wire cages I found, that old toyota has hauled a lot of scrap metal and firewood in her day.

Jeff sorry about your father, you load that toyota like you've done it before, nice load of wood.

zap

Double post deleted.

zap

managed to snag a load of Mulberry and a load of ash today. Possibly more ash coming tomorrow.

I am sitting on between 12-15 cords and have 3+ cords of wood at my dads house to pickup....how much is too much?

Jeff

Attachments

• wood1.jpg
    wood1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 162
  • wood2.jpg
    wood2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 177
Status
Not open for further replies.